Aladdins Cave Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Loved playing this machine in my youth at a local arcade called the Oasis on the north wales coast in a town called Rhyl unfortunately it is no longer there the arcade that is, only 3 arcades left in the town now its a dying industry in the town 😢 and things are only going to get worse in the current situation we find ourselves in, hope you all enjoy not the best looking dx out there but I am still learning so go easy on me only joking any comments good or bad are all welcome.

Thanks to Stevedude2 for his classic version, Big J and Amusement for help and advice, and wizard for MFME.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

49 minutes ago, MrHairy said:

Wow, been waiting patiently for years for someone to do this :) 

Thank you to everyone involved.

We do have Bars of Gold also in classic form, 10p play £4 JP.

On 11/10/2020 at 14:16, Big J said:

We do have Bars of Gold also in classic form, 10p play £4 JP.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know that one existed. Masterspy and alladin's cave are the only 2 I've seen and used to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrHairy said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know that one existed. Masterspy and alladin's cave are the only 2 I've seen and used to play.

We dont have Masterspy just yet but never say never here, some are full of surprises.

1 minute ago, Big J said:

We dont have Masterspy just yet but never say never here, some are full of surprises.

There is a Masterspy classic here.

44 minutes ago, MrHairy said:

There is a Masterspy classic here.

Thought you meant in Dx form like Aladdin's, my bad.