The Winsons Wdx 1.0.0

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Now the mfme update has been released i can let this one go now,it was waiting for some led multi lamp emulation wizard added to mfme,What do you say about this,tight as cramp,may thanks to reg for his classic this is based on and to wizard for the new mfme.All short cuts are the usual.

USE MFME V 19.6 ONLY.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

bttf1968

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm not normally a fan of the newer machines ..but I really enjoy playing this. Many thanks 

Link to review
spetz

Hammered me years ago, every time I played it. Don't need to worry about that now lol. Thanks!!!!

Link to review
Roman God

Thanks very much for this one. Much respect for the work that's went into producing it. 👍

This machine itself reminds me of exactly why I stoppped playing the things altogether, sometimes it can take nearly £20 just to get a board, gameplay is terrible, no real way of winning unless its well below it's percentage.

Even forcing the megastreak costs more than what you actually get from it. 😖

All the £100 jackpots are bad, but personally I always found Betcom's to be the very worst.

Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Wow, wow and wow!

One of my favourite games that I haven't played in the arcades but what a brilliant game! So many things to do, so many extra options for bonuses, different start options and other parts to the game make this one of the best so far :D

Link to review
Boulderdash

This game is actually a lot better to play than the machine in a pub which has been battered by people forcing it. You get regular goes on the donut dosh feature, nice trips around the board and can regularly bust out the sax stash when it's under £40

Many thanks Tommy

Link to review