Sinbad Classic (UK BWB) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a classic layout for Sinbad, a machine for years that has been amongst my most wanted unemulated.

It will only work with V19 as no previous emulated support it.

Thanks goes to everyone involved in FME from Wizard, right down to the tea boy.

KEYS:

Insert £1 = 0
Cancel/Collect = `
Hold1/Nudge = 1
Hold2/Nudge = 2
Hold3/Nudge = 3
Hi = H
Low = L
Feature Exchange = E
Start = SPACE.

It's a BWB machine from sometime in the mid 90's, that started on £6 Tokens and went up to a £10 all cash release.

I've kept the classic simple as I have no real resource artwork, so I've tried to focus more on the original layout. It's mainly been created from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2IRZ274-s&t=69s

It's been great to finally be able to play this one again and to me, is one of the best BWB machines of the era, with some great/funny sounds and a few hidden surprises (watch out for the hi lamp flashing).

Sinbad_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this Wearecity, after seeing Degsey Degworth's awesome video on this machine, i just had to download it and have a dabble myself... as Degsey said, the sound package on this machine is really good.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this one wearecity, alwhigh on ays was the list in my top ten to be emulated & even better with sound.thanks to the rom provider too,and of course wizard for the emu.