Darts Marathon £70 Dx 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Step up to the Oche and score a 180' in this darts themed slot from Electrocoin

Thanks goto

@spa - for the classic this is based on, the machine images and hi res images of the reel symbols from his machine.

@johnparker007 - for upscaling the reel bands.

Shortcuts written within the notes, the roms do goto £5/10p but i ain't making that version.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome graphics as always, but I have to point something out that you may mention on some of my layouts.... it's not 25p play, it's a 30p play ;) :)

Seriously though, epic release as always :D

Many thanks for this one Vecs

• Like 1
Link to review

Love the game, upto now i've got JP everyway possible, even on the reels and superhold.

This machine will think nothing of giving you a 1 from a 2 or a 12 from an 11 yet on the other end of the scale it can give JP 2x in a row etc .

Watch out for the red backed numbers as these are no lose, i also like the "gamble bar" across the middle, can help you progress a lot sometimes.

The zip download machine is loaded up ready to go so played that for a bit before resetting the ram and going from there, really like it, only played the £1 games upto now so going to drop to 50 and see how that goes, Also yes as mentioned by @Multi Retro Man it si 30p,50p,£1 stakes.....but this does nothing to take from the gameplay.

Link to review