Sinbad £6T/£10 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Thanks to wizard, wearecity, pook, logopolis, vectra666 and others who've helped.

BE AWARE IT LIKES TO MALFUNCTION IF COINS ARE INSERTED TOO FAST... HOWEVER ONCE PLAYING THE FEATURE YOU CAN ADD COINS/CREDITS WITH LESS RISK OF A MALFUNCTION, IF IT DOES MALFUNCTION PLEASE WAIT 20 SECONDS FOR IT TO RESET TO AVOID LOSING YOUR RAM STATE.

I had to make the reels and if anyone wants to improve upon them feel free, the lamping for sinbad/guard move on the number reel was beyond me and if anyone can figure out a way to have them on a horizontal reel band instead of static please again feel free.

the £6T version i had to make my own decals and hopefully they're good enough to pass inspection etc.

never played this as a kid and i can see it's appeal, the repeats and features are really fun!! 

as usual any mistakes can be forwarded to my dedicated mfme fault finder hotline. 8008135.

best wishes to the community and kudos to all creators!

WOODSY

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

char042102

Fabulous to see the DX of this after all these years. One l always played a bit  on when encountered in the cascade along with (it's brother) volcano. Many thanks to all involved to achieve this. 

Link to review