Pinball Nudger £2 - 2p Dx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Reach for the highest score and try not to 'tilt' this one its Empire's Pinball Nudger set on 2p

Thanks goto

the original layout creators of this from which i obtained the reels bands lamp positions etc from

dr slots for uploading the "more generous" roms

to @Mort for help trying to find the correct orange needed

@spa for flyer used

to steve's fruities for uploading a youtube video of this machine from which i nicked the orange from

i may do the £5 5p version if the base cash decals and the top two jackpot decals are sourced, this also goes to £3-£4 jackpot via various dip switches from the manual also sourced from the mecca i'll upload that dip switch page to this release for future references.

enjoy and happy gaming!!!!

Edited by vectra666

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My goodness - this looks stunning. Thank you.

When playing - if I get a 40p win then the gamble lights seem to flash 80p and £1 at the same time- I'm not sure if this is deliberate but if I do win the gamble it does seem to only give the 80p win. Perhaps, I haven't played it enough though.

S

Edited by Savage
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Savage said:

When playing - if I get a 40p win then the gamble lights seem to flash 80p and £1 at the same time- I'm not sure if this is deliberate but if I do win the gamble it does seem to only give the 80p win. Perhaps, I haven't played it enough though.

S

Maybe a lamp number out then I shall see what’s what in a mo

• Like 1

On 09/10/2022 at 14:40, Savage said:

S

All lamps in their correct places same goes for the £5/5p versions

• Like 1

On 09/10/2022 at 14:40, Savage said:

S

Yeah, this is normal for the 2p version, where it will flash the amounts at the same time, as it will either go left or right up the gamble trail, it isn't a error.

This also happened in the wild as well, if you gambled 40p and got to 80p or £1 it will either go left or right (80p, £1.60) or (£1, £2) so flashing both is normal in this case, same as the 5p version!

Edited by JamesVille
  • Like 2