FRUIT EXPLOSION DX. EGG

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks and rip wizard..

thanks to @serene02 for basically giving me a shit load of time and patience from a request for help from me, I have been lucky enough to get given a lot of advice and demonstrations on how to create artistic lamps and effects without using the OMNI tool in photoshop or the lasso tool either, these are things that i couldn't ever see being able to avoid using until this experiment with art.. I'm no artist as you can tell but I can admire other peoples work and if you've seen the work from serene then you'll know how much it's worth aspiring to improve in fml skill land..

I'm a new designer in this method and it will take a while to get perfected or even improved haha.. this layout has experimental techniques that i've first tried on this and therefore are perhaps not up to the standards you expect from me, however it was a poor base image to start with and it's a request from a user to update the existing game dx's etc.. therefore i'm only too happy for anyone to submit reels/masks that can be added to improve the layout.. then again it's perfect eh so why bother ;) 

there are existing dx's available for this game so if you have a copy you're happy with and are not yet on unlimited downloads for this year you may wish to miss out on it..

for those that download please submit feedback to me and i'll aim to respond within 28 days and please include a S.A.E.

WITH LOVE WOODSY

What's New in Version EGG   See changelog

Released

these are now featuring @Tommy c 's fantastic reels from his 5 quid version.. he has graciously pre authorised my use of his work and as always he deserves the praise and recognition not me as they are not my work.. thanks t c... you're a legend!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.