Thanks goes to @FruityRex for roms and pics

pacman.jpg

Edited by Spidy21982

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As a big fan of the UK version of this, I thought it can't be any better and it is in a way. The added power pills (I presume they are) that fill the bar and then take you to the game is a really nice touch, so you know you're guaranteed to play the game.

Many thanks for this release :)

3 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

As a big fan of the UK version of this, I thought it can't be any better and it is in a way. The added power pills (I presume they are) that fill the bar and then take you to the game is a really nice touch, so you know you're guaranteed to play the game.

Many thanks for this release :)

You know what? Same! And the Power pills on the Super board filling the same trail but not erasing in between board feels more Japanese than German to me. So safe to say, I like this game!

Edited by bionic_beast
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

@Spidy21982 looks good but it touchscreen only is there away to get it to work with buttons or keyboard 

If you go into edit mode and right click on each button, for example the Start button. Where it shows Shortcuts, if you left click in one of the boxes, then press the button you want to assign it, for example, SPACE plus the others 1, 2, 3 etc. Once you've got them all set up, Press F7 and it will save the shortcuts. :)

image.png.50d45063e0483155a0ecf1b69a1de306.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

@Multi Retro Mancheers worked a treat thanks for that 

You're welcome.

One thing I can't understand is that in the box for the coin note and the effect, they have odd squares on and it's only since I reinstalled Windows 11 on it.

It's well weird!!