About This File

Thanks go to @Wizard @Clo06 & all resource providers

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • MrWhippy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That looks like my reel curvature from my Psycho Cash Beast release, i can tell it a mile away. Seems to appear on a load of classics too. 🤣

Nice release, look forward to many more from you in the future!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bodie said:

That looks like my reel curvature from my Psycho Cash Beast release, i can tell it a mile away. Seems to appear on a load of classics too. 🤣

Nice release, look forward to many more from you in the future!

those reel gradients like reel symbols, once made and are out in the public domain are anybodies and you can't expect members to thank for every little thing used as it would be like the oscars

36 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

those reel gradients like reel symbols, once made and are out in the public domain are anybodies and you can't expect members to thank for every little thing used as it would be like the oscars

Or never thanked, i understand that.. which is why i don't contribute any releases now.  Anyway, it was an observation that i wasn't particularly being funny about, hence the laughing emoji.  😝

Edited by Bodie

13 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Good morning could u please help me this does not work for me 

I get a error saying 

Number or roms or rom size to large for selected platform 

@kutjebef

Many thanks rob 

It's ok I have worked it out thanks great machine 

• Like 1

Released at such a huge time for AWP's. This is clearly a highbred of the plinkity plonk sound we were all used to and the sound rom samples. It seemed to all happen during the short £4.80 JP years.

Though looking back, the technology was way overdue.

• Like 1