Club Safari V1.00

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Finally this layout has been completed after 15 YEARS...

clubsafari_mpu4_1.thumb.jpg.0f3907824e00aa03b4c6e923d1749bb4.jpg

...before you rush to download this, please read the WHOLE thread here.

Firstly, huge thanks to @Matty.n who made this possible.  I paid considerable cash for these roms and bands, but if it was not for him going to collect them - it would not have been possible. 

Then we have MFME.  A huge thanks to @Wizard for this emulator.  Wizard is the unsung hero who made all of this possible with MFME.  Without the hours and hours he puts into this, we'd not be here and have nothing.  The designers are sometimes thanked in threads, but you know what, it does no harm to pop over to the MFME release thread and thank the man himself.

Thank you both to @Matty.n and @Wizard.

Oh and while we are here, I need to get firstly a complaint out the way, so I am doing it in this quote box - but I want people to see and know...

It has come to my attention that some people are downloading layouts and passing to people that are...

TOO FUCKING LAZY AND TRYING TO HIDE WITH THEIR LITTLE ZERO POSTER ACCOUNTS
AS THEY ARE SCARED OF POSTING IN THE INTRODUCTION THREAD AS THEY HAVE MFME HISTORY

...I ask this to stop and for all you Peters, Bobs, Daves, Garys, Richards and Sarahs, just post to introduction thread.

IF CERTAIN ZERO POSTERS CHOOSE NOT TO GET THEIR STATUS REMOVED BECAUSE OF HISTORY THEN
PLEASE DO NOT BE A FUCKING WANKER AND PASS MY WORK OVER TO THEM

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING OF MINE TO BE SHARED

IF PEOPLE WANT IT - GO TO THE DOWNLOAD AREA - OR POST TO REMOVE THE ZERO POSTER AND COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS

Assuming that the above does not apply to you... :CLINDOEIL: ...I hope you understand that the above needed saying nicely above as it's really not on.

CASE IN POINT - I WOULD NEVER GO OVER TO DADSFME AND SHARE HIS LAYOUTS - WHY WOULD SOME PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME ?

PLEASE OFFER THE SAME RESPECT TO THE WORK THAT I DO AS YOU DO TO HIM

...I am not going to offer any more conversation on this subject - I've called it out and that wil be that.

Moving on, my next messages is...

...this site has a shit load of new members now.  You are all welcome if you play the game, post to the Introduction thread and then take the layouts.  However consider that this site costs a bucket load of cash to run.

If you take one of the layouts that I have created and enjoy it, please consider becoming a Site Supporter and chucking a few quid over.  This is aimed at NEW MEMBERS who have just come to the scene to take layouts and never given anything back.

FACT: If every new members donated £5 or more to this site, then it would not take long to cover costs and make it self-sustainable...

If you choose to support the site by passing some money via the portal, then please also drop me a PM with the email from the PayPal account you have used so I can tie up the donation to the member and apply the supporters badge.

Thank you to anyone that is kind enough to support and obviously again a repeated thanks to everyone that already has one of these...

donator.png.55300ef7babdefea3c02181830d21fa2.png

...back to this layout, this has been an absolute dream to do and I was never happier from an MFME point of view to get these sound roms.  Dumping them was a nightmare - you were just praying they were going to work.

Point to note as well, this has an older romset - this is version 4.0 rather than the game roms of 4.1 that we had before.

The release video is here...

...next week's release is supported by a poll, please pop here to vote...

...and finally, if you can't see the animals or natives on this classic layout, you need to download the latest MFME font and install it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.