The Great Escape - 46 JP Key Fault

tagteam3283

sorted cheers

im trying to replicate Deg's empty on this where you ignore the red flashing logo then go past the £5 block - will this not work on this if the JP is not correct? It's acting really weird, no matter how many times i collect £1 on red, the following board entries never go past the £5 block then I get another red. I collect £2 then I take cherries with random JP :(

After changing the config i've just gone back in to check ag it's back at £10, with 25p stake, 98% prize which seems really high to me. 

Geez eventually it's just worked. I must have gone around the mulberry tree 8 or 9 times times before it worked. No repeats on JP, went back into the board immediately after the JP from the streak, then went red again, took £1 then another cherry mystery JP. Then another JP, this time it repeated  THREE times then the bank auto-emptied. put another £5 coins in then the golden "escape committee" come in on the middle reel, code 123 win spin got another £10 then I "left the premises" £40 up so I bought a yacht ;)

IN 1820, OUT 2210, 121.43%, -42.64 drift 

Edited by tagteam3283
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tagteam3283 said:

thanks but isn't this meant to be a £10 JP machine, its says that on the DX.

im trying to replicate Deg's empty on this where you ignore the red flashing logo then go past the £5 block - will this not work on this if the JP is not correct? It's acting really weird, no matter how many times i collect £1 on red, the following board entries never go past the £5 block then I get another red. I collect £2 then I take cherries with random JP :(

After changing the config i've just gone back in to check ag it's back at £10, with 25p stake, 98% prize which seems really high to me. 

Geez eventually it's just worked. I must have gone around the mulberry tree 8 or 9 times times before it worked. No repeats on JP, went back into the board immediately after the JP from the streak, then went red again, took £1 then another cherry mystery JP. Then another JP, this time it repeated  THREE times then the bank auto-emptied. put another £5 coins in then the golden "escape committee" come in on the middle reel, code 123 win spin got another £10 then I "left the premises" £40 up so I bought a yacht ;)

IN 1820, OUT 2210, 121.43%, -42.64 drift 

Yes it's meant to be £10, but for some reason, probably an emulator update, changed it to £15 incorrectly.

It doesn't matter what is shown on the DX, you can change the price of play, jackpot and payout % in the configuration window, on this machine to whatever the rom revision allows, by following the instructions I gave in the first post, so for instance 20p/25p is fine, 30p is not. I've mine set at 84%.

Degsy, quite often plays £8 DX, set to £6, to ensure you can get the £3 repeat, if the £8 rom revision takes that away.

Anyway, after changing everything to suit your requirements and then pressing ctrl R to reset the machine, it will set it up to what you set it to.

You might wish to ram clear to start afresh with it as well, you can do that also at the bottom of the configuration screen. That will auto reset the machine and will alarm for a few seconds then be fine.

One final thing the % is not confirmed by the machine when it's loaded up. You can confirm it has set to whatever % you set it to, by clicking on diag on the top bar. This will open the diag window. Tick all the boxes, then click on the machine and ctrl R to reset it. You may have to drag the diag window out a bit, but amongst the messages, you'll see the price of play, % of payout and sometimes the jackpot amount set.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1