Unable to download

dannydaman9

Apologies if this is not the appropriate area to post however I am struggling to find a relevant area to post this.

Currently receiving the attached message. I have been a member for 6 years and until a few days ago I am getting this message for new layouts that interest me. Am I doing something wrong and if so what is needed from me to resolve this?

Thank you in advance

Screenshot 2024-02-16 175716.png

• Like 1

depends on how may files you have downloaded, there are limits in place for non donors.

It is in the faq if you want to read..... https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4898-faq/

:mess_339:       "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file - error message."

There are download restrictions in place for members that do not support the site.  At the time of writing the FAQ these are what they are set to assuming you are in a standard membership group.

The limits above may go up, they may go down.  The only way to remove them is given something back to the community on an ongoing manner or support the site.

image.png.8c2fedac08ec7bc17584fac95d0c0a8d.png

• Like 2

Thanks.

I did check the limits I've probs hit the monthly limits. I would like to donate though to get more. As a member for so long here I would love to contribure in the form of donating to the website. I've sent a donation over as it is something I should have done a long time ago.

Edited by dannydaman9
  • Like 5