Few questions from a new guy

chanka4321

Hi there!

I have few questions as I somehow feel lost in this site. 

1. I have few (about 10) working roms, mostly for JPeMu, but on MFME too, just for example:
image.thumb.png.21bffe3edcc4feced106cd024028d9cb.png

or: 
image.thumb.png.9ad19b9300a1eeeaeee97219a2140942.png

As you probably can see, those are downloaded from emuplaza.nl a while ago cause emuplaza unfortunately rests in peace. 
How can I contribute and upload them? 

2. Can anyone help me find ROM to JPM game? Problem is I don't have Idea what it was called. The only thing I know, is that it was series (like Daytona, Daytona gold, Daytona Turbo or Phoenix , Phoenix gold, Phoenix Turbo etc), And I belive it was named something like Sevens Gold ot similar. One thin I remember is that it had one set of quite similar four reels (fourth was activated with higher stakes) and on those reels were series of blue and red sevens. I think 5 to 10 lines was to choose with higher stakes... Can't remember anything more unfortunately...

3. I also would appreciate other ROMs from mentioned series (I only have one Daytona - as you can see Gold and one Phoenix - also Gold)

4. I have technical issue, with JPeMu. Version 2.51 starts, show splash screens and then disappears. It's still running (according to task manager). Version 2.50 worked fine (until today, now it works exactly the same as 2.51) 

Thanks for anyone that can help me.
PS.: I would appreciate few reactions... Being Newbie is kinda rough ;)

Edited by chanka4321
  • Like 3
  • Welcome 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did see this thread about a week ago but I did'nt and still don't really know how to fix your problems you're having.

I was hoping someone would of came to your assistance by now, and I'm sorry you are feeling invisible.

All I can think of is that maybe JPeMu just does'nt work with the newer versions of Windows properly (JPeMu is a pretty old piece of software now)

There is a piece of software called FMEconv which can convert a JPeMu layout to run on the MFME emulator. Maybe you can go down that route. I have never used FMEconv, so can't begin to explain how to do a conversion although I have found some topics on the FME sites which I will link in here... - As long as the process does'nt require you to load JPeMu itself then it may well be worth a shot!

Also with regard to roms, there was a thread by Geddy which had a download link to the complete set of MFME Roms but having checked the link just now, sadly the file is no longer there, so maybe you could ask Geddy if he could re upload them, or better still ask if he has the specific Daytona and Phoenix roms that you are after.

Here's some links that I found,

https://dadsfme.com/index.php?topic=384.

https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/topic/1292-my-latest-fme-project-fmeconv/#comment-13728

https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/topic/1362-fmeconv-30/#comment-14249

I hope you are able to get some help from others on here and maybe what I've said here helps you out too... I also enclose a screenshot of a key point from the coversation about using the FMEconv tool.

The links above have 2 topics discussing how to use the FMEconv tool, 2 links to the MPU Mecca for FMEconv v2 and FMEconv v3 (I'm not a member there but hoping the 2 topics contain the FMEconv files to download) and finally Geddy's topic that used to have the complete set of MFME roms in.... maybe he can put a new download link in there for you.

All the best, and welcome to Desert Island Fruits.

Cheers,

Gary.

Screenshot from 2023-12-09 12-36-26.png

Edited by MPU_FIVE
add screenshot

• 2 weeks later...