Conecting a Coin mech to accept and then reigster diffrent coins

EdwardFarmer

Once your mech is wired up correctly to your ipac, there will be lots of wires going into different ports of your ipac. Each coin will register differently. It's the same as registering buttons. You assign a number to each coin, on most layouts a £1 is 0, I personally use 9 for 50p , 8 for 20p, 7 for 10p, 6 for 5p, but you can call them what you like as long as mfme matches your ipac. To test your mech, open up notepad and throw a couple of each coin through it, see what numbers pop up for each coin, then adjust the ipac settings to match the coin number. Pretty sure this explained better than i can do it in 123's cabinet build thread in cabinet building. Good luck!

1 hour ago, davep180 said:

Once your mech is wired up correctly to your ipac, there will be lots of wires going into different ports of your ipac. Each coin will register differently. It's the same as registering buttons. You assign a number to each coin, on most layouts a £1 is 0, I personally use 9 for 50p , 8 for 20p, 7 for 10p, 6 for 5p, but you can call them what you like as long as mfme matches your ipac. To test your mech, open up notepad and throw a couple of each coin through it, see what numbers pop up for each coin, then adjust the ipac settings to match the coin number. Pretty sure this explained better than i can do it in 123's cabinet build thread in cabinet building. Good luck!

Thank you for getting back to me, what I pac are you using ? Thank you will take a look at that thread