FAO: Reg or MFME Authors.....

bookyou

I just wondered if the source code for MFME was available, the reason I ask is that I am a software engineer and have done around 65 Windows apps to date and I may be of assistance depending on the language that its been made in. I'm happy to see if I can help fix any bugs, speed it up or anything really as I'm indebted to the authors for making something so cool which I have got plenty of years out of.

thanks

Just now, bookyou said:

I just wondered if the source code for MFME was available, the reason I ask is that I am a software engineer and have done around 65 Windows apps to date and I may be of assistance depending on the language that its been made in. I'm happy to see if I can help fix any bugs, speed it up or anything really as I'm indebted to the authors for making something so cool which I have got plenty of years out of.

thanks

I believe I know what the answer will be for this.

This is site is lucky that the author of MFME hosts it here, the end product is nothing to do with myself.  My role is simply to make layouts and I am on a mission to try to release one a week for the whole year. 

With regards to MFME, I just consider myself lucky to be part of it here at this site.

MFME is solely coded by @Wizard and he will be the only one that can ever answer this.

some code was leaked released years ago, but it's @Wizard's baby and does an excellent job on keeping on top of things and bug fixes.
I did do Objective C iOS programming (and published apps) and looked into an emulator, for me to do it from scratch would be a 10 year project! To port it to Android or iOS would be a 5 year job!
I doubt we'll ever see it up at GitHub, that's a good thing too.