hi all Golden Game dual monitor

MLOVELL36UK

hi all im building a cab and to get the wife to let me keep it i wanted to put golden game on there with the top box showing on a seperate monitor and only 1 cab on the main monitor ...and the ultimate would be to then have anouther can that could also connect to the top box ,,,

is any of that possible

thanks for any help

1 minute ago, serene02 said:

Of course this can be achieved. You’d need to build or edit the existing layout to work with your setup.  Mfme supports dual screens so it’s total doable ;)

J

ahh good ill have to start learning the way to do that any youtube vids that show the basics.

im good with the hardware and setting up but never made any layouts

When the games load up, click the topbox and the click ESC. Then move the topbox where you want it. Do this for the other slave units if you want. Then on all but the topbox, press f2 (or f3?? Sorry not as pc at moment) to get rid of the top bar, then close the topbox. This should save where the windows should be. And next time you load them, they should load exactly where you left them . Hope that helps 

On 08/02/2022 at 19:18, No1Stoney said:

When the games load up, click the topbox and the click ESC. Then move the topbox where you want it. Do this for the other slave units if you want. Then on all but the topbox, press f2 (or f3?? Sorry not as pc at moment) to get rid of the top bar, then close the topbox. This should save where the windows should be. And next time you load them, they should load exactly where you left them . Hope that helps 

thanks i didnt even think of that cheers

On 08/02/2022 at 18:23, serene02 said:

I’ve not seen any videos.  There is an dummies guide to fme that I believe is available on DIF.  It won’t cover dual screens, it’s just a case of loading layouts and playing around with the tools really, there are no official guides or instructions as far as I’m aware.

J

thanks for that