aladdins cave pcp £2 system80

leescoey

hi new to the site i love playing this game and what a great job youve done on making it such a great classic 

i dont know how to make layouts or anything like that but i looked in the configuration on the game and saw that it is set to 86% is there anyway of changing the percentage or is that the way it is i think it would play a bit better if the percentage was a bit higher but my hats off to you guys who put these machines together

22 minutes ago, leescoey said:

hi new to the site i love playing this game and what a great job youve done on making it such a great classic 

i dont know how to make layouts or anything like that but i looked in the configuration on the game and saw that it is set to 86% is there anyway of changing the percentage or is that the way it is i think it would play a bit better if the percentage was a bit higher but my hats off to you guys who put these machines together

nice to hear your feedback matey, I myself love making layouts after years of being afraid to try, maybe if you get the urge give it a go, there are a lot of great people on here who helped me and i'll be happy to assist you if I can too.. as for your query I don't know the game but try this... it's usually the way to do it but again i'm unfamiliar with the tech..

tick the S DOOR box in top left of mfme, then with that clicked the config menu if you click on that will allow you to change the stake and percentage, if the game doesn't allow for it then it will alarm so you'll have to return it to the way you found it..

hope that helps

living the dream