Cops n Robbers £8 Jackpot DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi, @andy-1 very kindly gave me permission to release this when it was ready. It was ready early on in the week but out of respect and not to upset anyone, I suggested that I leave it until at least Monday and he said I could release it this weekend, so here it is.

I did this from an image of the machine at the side, so I attempted to change it so it looked like you were looking at it head on. It's slightly wonky but I think it's quite good, despite this issue.

Anyhow, as always, many thanks to Wizard (R.I.P.) for his awesome emulator and Andy-1 for taking the time to do the classic layout (I wouldn't know where to start with it) so credit due to all you awesome classic layout creators because without you, I wouldn't be able to create the DX layouts and enjoy the positive feedback that I receive.

I have included both versions and thanks for Andy for giving me the unlocked layout and I now have a further appreciation of the effort involved that goes into the classic layouts, I didn't realise how long it takes to create them in the first instance! :D

Take care and stay safe everyone!!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback