Gunpowder Slot DX by MRM 1.1.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As requested by @infection, here is Gunpowder Slot.

Thanks to DragonSocial for the original Classic layout and Wizard for the awesome MFME :)

I haven't changed any bulb numbers but the bottom 3 bombs to the right hand side don't seem to look right with the lights but I'm not sure if they're correct or not? Plus there's a bit of text that's not readable but there isn't enough size for it to be readable anyway. I'm sure it will say what it is when you get it anyway :)

Anyhow, the editing on this was quite a lot because the original had lots of white lines on it pointing to different areas of the machine so I think I've done a nice job with it and am particularly pleased with the colours etc.

I hope you enjoy the machine and if there is anything I've missed, please let me know and instead of doing one amendment and releasing an update, I will wait for a few days and when all's completed, I'll update it then :D

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Updated the reels to include the Bomb icon.
Updated the reels to have black background.
Changed the game number reel to blue number as supplied by vectra666
Created text for No Lose Hi/Lo and Extra Life instead of it being a brightly coloured blob of blobs.

I was going to wait a week before uploading but I don't think there's much more to do to it so thought I'd let you all enjoy it :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

infection

Good dx  plays like a regular  £70   machine has amazing Music sets the scene of the machine (Bonfire night)

• Like 1
Link to review