Vivid Magnificent 7's Classic 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a nice simple game from Vivid - nothing particularly amazing but couldn't see an existing layout despite the ROMs being out in the public domain :)

Additional thanks to Wizard for helping me several times when I was about ready to give up on this, as well as obviously his continual work on MFME, and also thanks to @infection for his image of the machine so I could at least see what it should look like. I've deviated from it a bit but it was a big help :)

Layout notes below, and as always, any issues /mistakes please let me know and I will endeavour to update the layout to fix anything! 

Vivid Games 'Magnificent 7s' - on Barcrest MPU5

Set on £25 Jackpot, 30p Play @ 78% Payout.

Layout designed by SlotsMagic using MFME v19.8

** Keyboard Shortcuts **

Insert £1 = 0

Start = Spacebar
Hold 1 / Nudge = 1
Hold 2 / Nudge = 2
Hold 3 / Nudge = 3
Cancel = '
Collect = C
Super Spins = S
Auto Play = A

** Notes **

Simple little game where you can gamble your reel wins on the top reels by 'buying' Super Spins at £1 for 2 Super Spins from your winnings.

I've condensed a few lamps! I try to use all lamps where possible, and what I've done is merged lamps rather than keep them all seperate as I normally would, apart from the title lamps which are all individual.

Please see an attendant for free refreshments!

** Thanks To **

Wizard for the emulator itself!
Tommy C for reel symbols from his excellent Six Shooter and Andy's Big Time layouts!
Everyone at DesertIslandFruits.com for support and feedback!

Layout is only for release over at DesertIslandFruits.com - it is not for resale or to be hosted elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.