Mario Kart 64 1.2.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's the first finished version I did then I decided to do the night/dark version.

I thought I'd post this one in case anyone didn't like the dark version.

Thanks to Wizard for MFME and Johnnyafc for the classic version.

Enjoy and please will you let me know which is your favourite version?

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

1.2.1 - Added Mario Kart light on top section using the same lamp number as the main logo at the bottom right of the machine.

** Apologies, the previous Zip file couldn't be opened, so I have redone the zip file and tested it **

image.thumb.png.f9208c6b93ed4fd0c45e2f2f8c224ba3.png

----------------------------

Updated the light for the coin slot and also the CL icon (I watched a YouTube video and noticed the location in the top left corner of the machine).... however looking at the screenshot, it's obvious when you know where it is lol.

No idea whether it will look in the right place but as it's not shown very often, I'll keep my eye on it and if it needs updating, then I'll do a further update.

Hope you enjoy it :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

I have finished

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hi, I love this machine, I did used to play it back in the day. There is a teeny little problem that needs to be fixed, the zip file extraction throws up an error "the compressed (zipped) folder is invalid." However the dark version is playable and unzips fine. Please get this fixed ASAP, also as I'm blind I would like the volume of the machine increased to 100 percent and all button sounds to be on, as the cancel button doesn't seem to make the clicking sound, although the operation still works in the layout. Otherwise both great files.

Response from the author:

Thank you for letting me know, I have redone it and will upload it now :)

Link to review