Crystal's Ace Of Clubs £250. 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

2 of 3 Christmas releases.

We only had a classic for this so thought it deserved a DX. 

Massive thanks to @vectra666 for the extra reel resources to make the reels as they should be and nice and clear. Also for coin input sounds and blending cash lamps and teaching me how to do so in future, absolute legend.🙂

Also a massive thanks to @roadrunner for the classic.🙂

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

simpleas

Really enjoy playing this, one of those where the ? (mystery boxes) don't instantly kill so you can actually get a good play and advance more around the board even with hitting the mystery boxes multiple times. Nothing worse than a machine that kills you the second you land on one. Hi and lo chances are fairer too.

I've not hit the jackpot yet but have had a great time playing for the past week or so and will continue till i finally get the jackpot.

Really appreciate all the effort you guys put in to these roms etc, i had some slight gambling issues, nothing really bad i wasn't getting in debt or anything but couldn't walk away at times from fruit machines if i had cash in my pocket...that was until i found out i could play most of the machines i've grown up with in my front room and whilst the winnings are not real, neither are the losses.

Will update when or if i hit the JP.

Link to review