Ace - Hi-Flyer 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ace - Hi-Flyer
Tech: sp.ACE

Are you a Hi-Flyer or just a flyer, well, watch for those hidden treasures and become a Hi-Flyer.

Four layouts in 1 download, £2.40, £3, £4.80 & £6.00 versions

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes.

With thanks to:

Wizard (RIP) for MFME
The Rom & image providers.

MFME V20.1

Hi Flyer 1.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@TonyC1971 - Me too. I particularly like the Twilight Zone one.

I've not come across this one before though - really looking for to playing it. 

@Clo06 - Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into creating these.

S

• Like 1

Actually, after almost 30 years from this machine being current, does anyone know of a written guide (or able to write one) for the hidden bloody treasures? I used to know many of them but I'm can I hell as remember many now!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rick said:

Actually, after almost 30 years from this machine being current, does anyone know of a written guide (or able to write one) for the hidden bloody treasures? I used to know many of them but I'm can I hell as remember many now!!!

Some from memory.  It will flash with the Hidden Treasures and maybe either the top or bottom line will flash briefly if there is a win there.  Hold all three reels, then press start and they will jump up or down.  If you nudge, then hold the two for the win, cancel and spin.  Sometimes on nudges it will flash with hidden treasures and a reel may jump slightly so you would get an extra nudge to bring in the win.  Another one is if you have two of the same on any middle row and flashes with 'hidden treasures' and on the other reel there is the icon you need (i.e. two red bars on the middle row, and on one of the reels above is another red), hold all three for one nudge.  The last one I remember is when you hold for boxes or feature but can't remember that one that well.  If it happens again, I'll edit the post or if there are any more that I come up against.  This is standard for all these style machines. 

Also, if you get a decent number on one of the reels , press that button down whilst it's saying 'Watch for my hidden treasures', and that reel will light up so you can gamble on it.  Otherwise the number gambling for a higher win is pants.  I've always took the feature exchange on £1.20 win for nudges.  Usually get £3.00, jackpot or make up one of the lines on the 'band aid'.  As a general rule, if there are no 'hidden treasure' messages, or nudge, and a hold is offered, its not worth it.  The only difference is if you have two that appear on the same line on the band aid.  One the very odd occasion if you hold, it will come in.  This happened to me on line 16 for nudges.  I nudged all 3 reels down to match up with line 2 to offer jackpot.

My fave one is 'Open The Box' with 'Twilight Zone' a close second.

Edited by TonyC1971
  • Like 2

On 19/06/2023 at 21:25, TonyC1971 said:

Some from memory.  It will flash with the Hidden Treasures and maybe either the top or bottom line will flash briefly if there is a win there.  Hold all three reels, then press start and they will jump up or down.  If you nudge, then hold the two for the win, cancel and spin.  Sometimes on nudges it will flash with hidden treasures and a reel may jump slightly so you would get an extra nudge to bring in the win.  Another one is if you have two of the same on any middle row and flashes with 'hidden treasures' and on the other reel there is the icon you need (i.e. two red bars on the middle row, and on one of the reels above is another red), hold all three for one nudge.  The last one I remember is when you hold for boxes or feature but can't remember that one that well.  If it happens again, I'll edit the post or if there are any more that I come up against.  This is standard for all these style machines. 

Also, if you get a decent number on one of the reels , press that button down whilst it's saying 'Watch for my hidden treasures', and that reel will light up so you can gamble on it.  Otherwise the number gambling for a higher win is pants.  I've always took the feature exchange on £1.20 win for nudges.  Usually get £3.00, jackpot or make up one of the lines on the 'band aid'.  As a general rule, if there are no 'hidden treasure' messages, or nudge, and a hold is offered, its not worth it.  The only difference is if you have two that appear on the same line on the band aid.  One the very odd occasion if you hold, it will come in.  This happened to me on line 16 for nudges.  I nudged all 3 reels down to match up with line 2 to offer jackpot.

My fave one is 'Open The Box' with 'Twilight Zone' a close second.

Fantastic, that has jogged my memory and some I never knew. Thank you, much appreciated Tony!

• Like 1

On 18/06/2023 at 22:15, Rick said:

Not sure how useful it will be but I did put one together for HiDeHi (attached - apologies for the rough and ready style). A couple of gaps still to be filled in relation to game play. From what I recall the various hidden treasures are the same though.

S

HiDeHi.pdf

• Like 1

thanks for this release it works on the lines epmty exchange in 220 yellow bars for quick nudge and nudge in matching lines its free and lets you empty the machine 30 years later its like emptying the pubs and services again thanks clo