Crazy Fruits Community Party - Bell Fruit 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I was loading some old games and found this one (I love Crazy Fruits) and when I played this, I thought it might need a DX doing so started it yesterday and finished it today.

I published it before I changed the title so after lots of editing and messing around with backup files, I managed to get it fixed properly, so as always, Back-ups are so important, remember to do them regularly.

I edited the top reels because when I saw a video on it, the back was white not black so I thought I'd edit it to look more authentic.

As always, many thanks to the late, great Wizard for this fantastic emulator and his help throughout my learning of the machines.

Thanks to Infection for the images from his collection (I thought about trying to get them from YooToob videos but they weren't very good).

ISSUES:

I know the lamps for the titles and outer fruits are wrong/missing, but I thought I'd release it now until someone can advise what lamps they are (if you know) because it doesn't detract from the actual machine gameplay.

It has keys setup for pound inserts but there's no machine to accept it so it shows "coins only" when you try and use notes in it.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.