Crazy Fruits Community Party - Bell Fruit £100 - Edits by Vecs 1.0.1

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I was going to add this to my own layout but felt it deserved a release on it's own, due to the work @vectra666 has put into it.

One of the subtle but important changes is the colouring to the cash amounts. I was going to change it on my version but after the issues I had with it, I totally forgot about it and just wanted it to be released.

Anyhow, here's the £100 version and it has issues with inserting notes (albeit I've not played about with it too much so I'm more a designer than a fault fixer lol) so I suggest just inserting pound coins for the time being.

Anyhow, many MANY thanks to @vectra666 for his work and as always @Wizard for his superb emulator. I apologise for not tagging you in or @infection for his superb images as it was the first place I went to, to see if there were any images and I was very pleased with the results :D

So as always, enjoy everyone :)

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Minor update after @kruegerman01 kindly pointed out that the 3rd reel should be a spin and was great in trying to help find a correct symbol, by which point I found it on YooToob and played a video at 25% of the speed and managed to get a fairly decent image of that part of the reel, so it does look slightly different compared to the others but I think it does make the game look and play better :)

Thanks @kruegerman01 :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Tigermilk

Brilliant.im loving this,Great work

Response from the author:

Thank you for your kind words and review :D

• Thanks 1
Link to review