Club Hit the Dracpot £400 Dx 1.0.0

(17 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is this Vamp' Tastic multi-stake/multi jackpot machine from Reflex the Club Version of Hit the Dracpot (i have roms for the Awp but images atm are poor)

Thanks goto

Fruitsnappa for the roms

Infection for the images used including screenies of the hi lo numbers and various reel symbols etc

Wizard for showing me how to do or find the Led's/RGB's for the disco buttons and for Mfme

Shortcuts are written on the image and notes upon the game opening

Play this in MFME V19'8+

The seven segs for the Dond type feature maybe the wrong way around If they are you can easily swap the parts around via edit mode, let us know if they are i hope everything else is ok with it.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 7
  • Awesome 7

User Feedback

mechamonkey

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I'm very new here and only just finding my feet in the scene so I heavily rely on others reviews to point me in the right direction hence trying this as it was top of the super handy most popular list on the site.
I was certainly not dissapointed, love the 4 reel games, the graphics and sound effects are absolutely top notch, had a "reel" good time learning with this
Well done creators, I feel I may have started at the wrong end of the list as this is going to take some beating :)

• Like 3
Link to review
TonyC1971

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great machine.  Never played it in the wild as the club machines can be notoriously tight and you can quickly spend £20 and get very little or nothing in return.  However, this is a great layout.  I've yet to get a jackpot, but will keep plodding on.

Thanks for creating this, looks good, sounds great and plays 100%

• Like 2
Link to review
jonny0484

This is a really enjoyable and fun to play, excellent work putting this together. Thanks

• Like 2
Link to review
mattrickl06

Lovely looking layout and a pretty decent game too - many thanks 🙂

• Like 2
Link to review
simpleas

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

£400 in £457 out (inc the jackpot) ...... so overall i'd be up.

Its also one of a few machines i've played where landing on a ? isn't always game over.

Great machine, lots of chances to play the various features and get on the board etc so will certainly enjoy playing it.

• Like 3
Link to review
daveell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very good machine layout well done

• Like 2
Link to review
xmas70

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just started playing this a good game and love the layout so ty 

• Like 2
Link to review
fits

Just played for the first time. Really enjoyed it. Going to spent some time on it.

• Like 2
Link to review
Iaurcair

Really enjoying this,  one of the first games i've downloaded from here and i could certainly lose some time on this.

• Like 2
Link to review
Eternal Rage1

thi machine is absolutely brilliant  having so much fun , when you first start it , it looks a bit daunting as theres so much on the screen but once used to it wow  cheers for this one 

• Like 2
Link to review
JPM555

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great gameplay with great sounds, why can't this be real life !!  😌, stuck £40.00 in on £2 per spin and within 10 mins had it up to £112.00 and 5 mins later had all red coffins lit for mega streak, needless to say Crash! Bang! Wallop!  £400 JACKPOT 💷 💷 💷💷 so took out £512.00 😉, If only 😌, Great fun while it lasted.

Big thanks to all you guys past and present who have contributed towards this site and who in my mind are nothing short of creative geniuses 👏👏👏 and even though I made my contribution on 1/1/23 when I first joined, next week I will be adding further funds merely as a big thank you for bringing back so many great memories from the late 1970's, through the whole of the 1980's and the early 1990's (1980's were by far the best 🥰) plus I have been giving the downloads a bit of a hammering since I joined but just can't help it......THANK YOU  DESERTISLANDFRUITS 🤗😍.

• Like 1
Link to review
pheniusfreak

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

never really played many of the club machines but this one is absolutely amazing, works perfectly as far as i can see and gives great features, lots of fun playing this one.  thanks for the upload.

• Like 1
Link to review

This game's super enjoyable. Thank you!

It's good there's a way to play these games for free, it allows people who love fruit machine gaming to get their fix without having to spend real money. In the past, they would've had to spend thousands of pounds if they wanted to play a lot.

• Like 1
Link to review
minh

· Edited by minh

Another amazing hit Vectra666, have seen/played this in my past life and now spent almost all day on and off with this machine emulated! with a couple of cans and pack of dry roasted i think I'm totally hooked, now over £1000 down playing £2/£400 stake and have only managed to get £200 win!  think i'm in need of some help! many thanks .... i think! :) 

• Like 2
Link to review