My number one cabinet accessory.

Amusements

Hi Guys.

Last July I bought a cheap Chinese mouse pen for under a fiver. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much in the way of usability and reliability ect.  Anyway, to my suprise, this has been utterly brilliant for use with my MFME cabinet, and I would highly recommend anyone with a cabinet to get one if you can find one for a similar price in the UK, or online. 

The reason this works so well, is that it is not Bluetooth, or wired, (it works on 2.4g) and you can use it on your knee to change settings, and peek at reels with no external connectors on your cabinet. There is no lag, and works perfectly from a distance through walls, so is well suited for an enclosed cabinet (It uses a tiny USB dongle).

The reason I am posting this now, is that the triple A battery I put in when I got it, has finally needed replacing (It has an auto off if you forget to switch it off). 

For reference only: This is the one I bought 💕bodystore💕เม้าส์ปากกาไร้สาย อุปกรณ์เสริมคอมพิวเตอร์ | Shopee Thailand 

Hopefully you can find one cheaper or around the same price available in/to the UK. If so...get one!

• Like 1

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project!