BREAK & TAKE - Smash & Grab remake?

GREDDIE

You may have seen this on Facebook recently looks like it's in perfect condition.  Id not seen this machine before but loved the old Smash & Grab ... just thought I'd share...

It's in a Facebook Group "Proper Fruit Machine GRoup" so you may not be able to view this...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/688082781863081/permalink/1302669027071117/

breakntake.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Wow, amazing to see there's still one working out there 🙂

I remember seeing one on eBay years ago that someone was selling - they had stored it in their garage and a squirrel had been hibernating in it, and it was full to the brim with acorns 😄

Was this game an actual Barcrest machine or was it some sort of Associated Leisure re-glass like Tuppenny Cracker (Crack the Nut)?

As an aside, I am absolutely convinced that I played a Crack the Nut when I was a kid that played 'Chick-chick-chicken' for the jackpot tune instead of 'Coconuts', so maybe it had the wrong sound ROMs in it, or they converted a Crack the Egg into a Crack the Nut and left the sound ROMs in.

Lots of people absolutely hate the Cooper font in general, but it looks amazing on that game.  Whenever I see it on something else it always reminds me of Crack the Nut!

image.png.679105e79d5ea6f170506b4484f58968.png

Edited by stevedude2
  • Like 3