ROMs for a machine I can't get working

I have finished

Hi, can someone help me with a legasy layout I want to get working? I have some older MFME's for these layouts. I would like the crystal maze now featuring the ocean zone! roms, as the only files inside the legasy layout is the vid file and the required layout files and the gam file. Which roms do I need for this machine because I'm getting a rom file not found in V5 etc. However it's not telling me which roms are not found though. If someone has these roms, please PM me about this because I would like to get this working. I have team challenge and the other crystal maze swp's going, just this one.

I load into V20 and get the same error. I believe it's the same error. In V5, as I use a screen reader, the voice reads out "ROM file not found" and I press enter about 10 times with the same error. "ROM file not found". After that, it's just the main MFME window. In V20 the error mesages don't read out. I'm pressing enter about the same times. I went to my c:\MFME\V20 crystal maze, now featuring ocean zone! directory, only things there is the flm, gam and a vid.p1 file. One of my other crystal mazes have cry.p1 to cry.p9, and a crys.p1 file, the other one has a more complex rom list, that one is the team challenge. So there is no ROMs what so ever in the ocean zone one, and I've checked my defender settings and it's not scanning those counting them as viruses. Unless when it was actually released it was mute? I can't remember that far back lol. I only remember the crystal maze swp itself being released. Thanks for your help though.