Original Monopoly £6 Jackpot tokens code question

leaburnley

Hi  

Can anyone help we with something, when I was playing fruit machines in mid 90s there was original monopoly fruit machine, very basic,

However someone told me of a button code to do with no credits in which went something like with hold buttons press in sequence 1,3,2,3,2,3,1,3 start.

Would seem to do a reset on the machine, is anyone able to advise what it actually did or did it jut reset the machine

I asked Wizard about this. The sequence will start a data dump of statistics directly from the machine, which will output either on the RS232 (serial) interface or sometimes via Infrared. This would have been used by engineers to quickly collect statistics from the machine. Unfortunately No, it did not mean it would pay out a jackpot shortly! :)

After I took an interest in this Wizard coded MFME to actually output the dump into MFMEs Diag screen. Just to prove it.

Here is a quick video demo of me using RF's amazing EastEnders DX and hitting the sequence 3-2-1-2-3-1... It's the little things lol !!

• Like 1