Club Temptation- to hold or not to hold?

Big Pear

6 hours ago, Big Pear said:

Had this happen twice before. 3 cherries on line, hold after nudges, machine flashed the reel bulbs and made a sound. 1st time I spun it, nothing. 2nd time I held the cherries, also nothing. What am I supposed to do here? Help would be very much appreciated.

Standard on most bellfruit clubbers "When lit press Stop for winning shuffle after losing nudges"

2 hours ago, Jamessco said:

Standard on most bellfruit clubbers "When lit press Stop for winning shuffle after losing nudges"

If it's the 1990s club temptation with the snake trail then yes, I think it has a stop button so three of the same separated by one random fruit will spin in a win of those fruits when you press stop as described. 

If it's temptation club from about fifteen years ago I don't think it does anything at all!

4 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

If it's the 1990s club temptation with the snake trail then yes, I think it has a stop button so three of the same separated by one random fruit will spin in a win of those fruits when you press stop as described. 

If it's temptation club from about fifteen years ago I don't think it does anything at all!

Forgot there were 2 of them. 

Just when he said it made a sound and reels flashed, presumed it was standard shuffle.