Desert Island Retro

Vampire Survivors / PC

Reg

Fun game this, l note that if you don't level up in a timely manner or pick best options , it can get a bit wild lol. @Reg was your joypad y axis up/down the wrong way round ? Mine strangely is and l can't reconfigure it in the options or via a config.ini file. Maybe it might just not like my joypad for some reason, anyway thanks for the game review, wouldn't have known about it otherwise, happy shooting.

2 hours ago, char042102 said:

Fun game this, l note that if you don't level up in a timely manner or pick best options , it can get a bit wild lol. @Reg was your joypad y axis up/down the wrong way round ? Mine strangely is and l can't reconfigure it in the options or via a config.ini file. Maybe it might just not like my joypad for some reason, anyway thanks for the game review, wouldn't have known about it otherwise, happy shooting.

Hiya - no - mine out of the box was working the right way.  I am using a PS5 controller wired for this one.

• Thanks 1

Cheers Reg, I'll have to try my PS5 controller , and see if that sorts it. I can still play the game with up down wrong way round but obviously prefer it normal. Christ !! just got to level 79 in the library stage  and wild doesn't cover it , f*#; Manic !!! more like . I had the King's Bible rotating me at max power and my knives maxed to a scythe. Fireball was up to something level you'd see coming out of a volcano 🔥 lol. It was total mayhem.