Club Caesars Palace - Trying (and failing) to make it into a DX from a classic layout

CainZ-A

Hi all - First - sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, first time posting on something like this.

I dont know if there is anyone already in progress of making this, but I was looking to try to make a layout of Club Caesars Palace by Crystal (Set on 10p/20p dual £200JP (£150 Cashpot)). Only issue is I do not have a clue what I am doing! I know infection has images uploaded for this machine. I also have my own images as we still have this machine going strong in my local workingmens club (Recently returned after a repair of its Alpha display which had died). Basically my question is this - is there a guide on how to make a DX. Ive seen the guide by Reg on how to make classic layouts, but I dont really get how you go about using actual graphics to make a DX. Otherwise my other question is - is anyone interested in the task of creating this? We had Caesars Palace £15/30p a little while ago by Ross, but so far I have not seen this club version in the pipeline.

22 minutes ago, CainZ-A said:

Hi all - First - sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, first time posting on something like this.

I dont know if there is anyone already in progress of making this, but I was looking to try to make a layout of Club Caesars Palace by Crystal (Set on 10p/20p dual £200JP (£150 Cashpot)). Only issue is I do not have a clue what I am doing! I know infection has images uploaded for this machine. I also have my own images as we still have this machine going strong in my local workingmens club (Recently returned after a repair of its Alpha display which had died). Basically my question is this - is there a guide on how to make a DX. Ive seen the guide by Reg on how to make classic layouts, but I dont really get how you go about using actual graphics to make a DX. Otherwise my other question is - is anyone interested in the task of creating this? We had Caesars Palace £15/30p a little while ago by Ross, but so far I have not seen this club version in the pipeline.

I’d be happy to look at the images and dx this machine!!! Very happy!! If you want me to I can do some screenshots of my work to try and help you get some ideas on how to make a dx layout. I strongly recommend you follow the instructions in reg's guide to get your head around the essential parts that are needed for a dx too!! That’s exactly how I did it!!! If that’s ok with you please put all your images in a zip folder and pm it to me please and I’ll take up the conversation from there to assist you to learn the process as others have done for me.

living the dream

10 minutes ago, woodsy said:

I’d be happy to look at the images and dx this machine!!! Very happy!! If you want me to I can do some screenshots of my work to try and help you get some ideas on how to make a dx layout. I strongly recommend you follow the instructions in reg's guide to get your head around the essential parts that are needed for a dx too!! That’s exactly how I did it!!! If that’s ok with you please put all your images in a zip folder and pm it to me please and I’ll take up the conversation from there to assist you to learn the process as others have done for me.

Thanks for getting back to me! I will PM you the images now. I have them in both on and off states as I didnt know what was really needed. Just have to resave them all as JPG as iPhones save stuff in a way ive discovered MFME doesnt like!

1 minute ago, CainZ-A said:

Thanks for getting back to me! I will PM you the images now. I have them in both on and off states as I didnt know what was really needed. Just have to resave them all as JPG as iPhones save stuff in a way ive discovered MFME doesnt like!

Ok mate that’s great. I’ll be on the laptop a bit later and will get back to you and go from there. Thanks 

• Like 1

living the dream