Magic Replay (Barcrest) (Dutch) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Another Dutch oldie from 1986:

Magic Replay from Barcrest (MPU3)

It's really hard to find some suitable images but I'm satisfied for now.

Thanks to Cherrygames for the pictures and Robbie for the roms. Wizard (RIP) for his great software MFME.

Enjoy.

Edited by Laylow

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It was when I tried to load the game. The .gam file had that layout information in it, so it was trying to look for that file to load, which like you say isn't in your zip file, but when I changed it to the one that was in your zip file, it worked fine.

I downloaded the zip file twice, to make sure it hadn't been updated and it hadn't.

I'm just beginning to learn this software, is there a way to change the info in the gam file?

When I open my gam file in notepad I get this:

gam.PNG

2 hours ago, Laylow said:

I'm just beginning to learn this software, is there a way to change the info in the gam file?

When I open my gam file in notepad I get this:

gam.PNG

I think I had a similar issue sometimes, I think what may have happened is that the file was changed but not updated in the zip file? I could be wrong and please don't think I'm trying to have a go at all, I am one that makes quite a few mistakes and once I didn't check the zip file when I uploaded them and they couldn't be opened for some odd reason.

In answer to the question, where it says Layout Magic Replay (Barcrest) (Dutch).fml - the one in the zip file when I downloaded it showed the screenshot I attached.

To upload a new version on here, if you go to the main upload part of what you have uploaded, you have an option to upload a newer version. I used to leave the previous version on but it caused issues, so I always delete the file first on the website and then upload the new one.

Hope that makes sense. If not, I'll add some screenshots to show you :)

Thank you for the games, I really like these different ones.

I only have this version, nothing changed since the first upload. Maybe you have the old legacy version also in your gamelist? 

As long as it works in the end 😅

One more game coming up, Jolly Joker. Almost finished. 👍