Survival - Starring.................. 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Survival - Starring me, wearecity as the face.

A Maygay machine on Epoch Tech.

30P Play, £25 Jackpot, 82% Payout.

Unfortunately this layout is mute. No art resources available, so it will not be a replication of the real machine. 

Win series chance button -  The alpha says, take spins. When the button is pressed,  it simply goes through the the no's lamps and either gives the win series or if it doesn't, the feature continues. There doesn't appear to be any representation of what you need to land on or light to be awarded the series. I've left components off screen to the right of the layout, if someone wants to take a look. Something I've missed or perhaps something not implemented in the emulator.

The machine has a couple of little quirks.

If you land on skill stop on the feature, you can use cancel as usual, but also any of the hold buttons to have it focus on just features, faces, cash.

Sometimes when you lose a gamble on the cash amount at the bottom and thus fail to get on the feature, you are awarded a consolation prize.

Pressing the cancel button several times when you get get skill continue, put the word continue into lower case, perhaps a bug or perhaps, some people may find it easier to hit lower case, than upper case letters on skill.

KEYS: '=CANCEL, 1=HOLD 1, 2=HOLD 2/HI, 3=HOLD 3/LO, C=COLLECT
E=EXCHANGE, SPACE = START, F = COLLECT FEATURE
W = WIN SERIES CHANCE, T= COLLECT CASH

THANKS TO WIZARD, MAY YOU RIP, FOR THE WONDERFUL MFME EMULATOR, NEVER FORGOTTEN.

Thanks to the rom provider, the main reels providers/producers (obtained from different layouts)

Thanks to Maygay (and whoever owns them now) for leaving the FME scene alone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.