Ronnie o'sullivan's Rocket Money Psuedo DX. 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is my first release on DIF.

It is Ronnie O'sullivan's Rocket money Psuedo Dx by bellfruit. £70/84%.

There doesn't seem to be any artwork for this machine,so being a snooker fan,decided to do this as a learning process.

So don't be too hard on me :D

I now truly understand all the painstaking hard work that goes into these layout,so my hat is of to all you layout designers out there.

You know who you are ;)

This is probably a little different to what you are used to, but I've given it my best shot,learning how to lamp(not perfect),and the complexities

of MFME 20.1.Lots of trial and error. lol

All thanks to the appropriate parties within notes in the layout.

Please expect errors....

God I hope I've done this right hehe

ScreenShot.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

simpleas

I really enjoyed playing this, was something a little different which is always nice.

I wont lie it felt a bit like going from a PC to a Mac with the upside down back to front layout but i managed after a while, well sort of. :D

Really did enjoy it though, the many features and mini pool is really fun.

Only gripe with the mini pool... i think its designed that way so its not really easy but i found it hard to press the mouse button fast enough on the left and right arrows to aim at a ball before i ran out of time and auto took the shot at whatever direction it was at. Other than that though was a fairly generous board and hi low etc.

Got jackpot with less than £40 in playing the highest stake level...I obtained jackpot via mini pool game and 12 win spins (jackpot dropped first shot).

I think anyone will enjoy trying the various ways of winning the jackpot, myself included.

As always a huge thank you to the uploader and great job if this is your first. 🙇‍♂️

Link to review