Jolly Roger 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a layout called Jolly Roger - it's a clone of Barcrest's gold rush stampede - thanks to wizard for his emulator that makes these multiplayers possible.

To run this game select the jolly roger top gam file and you may need to move things around to suit your monitor , all shortcuts as usual :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hiya. I need some help please. For some reason i can not play this machine. All i get is TOP BOX and Nothing Else, NO images on the bottom 3 Slaves. I have the latest version on MFME up to date.

SC.PNG

13 hours ago, tyfue 46 said:

its not letting me run on mfme.19, where is the lastest one cause i added ur latest one which is on the main page

Have you made sure v19 is up to date, load the emulator, click on about and then check for updates.

On 25/11/2019 at 22:55, PartyTime said:

Hiya. I need some help please. For some reason i can not play this machine. All i get is TOP BOX and Nothing Else, NO images on the bottom 3 Slaves. I have the latest version on MFME up to date.

SC.PNG

It's possible the slaves are off the screen at the bottom as it looks like you have a very low screen resolution.

With the left shift key on your keyboard held down, drag the top box up, by using the left mouse button. You should find they appear.

If they do appear and you get everything into view, then press ctrl Q and it'll close everything down, then reopen and it should remember the position of everything.

Thank You Wearecity. Your help was appreciated. Just a bit of tweeting to do, then i should have all 3 slaves and top box in perfect view. 😃

Capture jolly.PNG

• Like 1

i got play one of these this weekend many thanks for download i can play it again as never got jolly roger when i played it also made video as seen non on youtube

292288190_1091083315098026_6795367832200840435_n.jpg

291091197_1754299754923072_6368551918248008860_n.jpg

Edited by DJSA5M