Circle Line 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here's Circle Line.

I believe this is quite a rare Ace machine on spACE tech. I only ever saw/played it in one arcade in the Edgware Road, London.

20p play £6 Jackpot 78% payout (to switch to 88%, press dip switch 8 to the on position, on dip switch 1 bank on the configuration screen).

KEYS: 0 = INSERT £1, ' = Cancel/Collect 1 = Hold 1/Exchange, 2= Hold/hi, 3 = Hold/lo, Space = Start

THANKS TO:

Wizard (RIP) - Remember NONE of us, would be playing any of this, without this genius.

The Rom provider.

The Reel provider.

Infection for the image used.

Chris217 from The Mecca, for videos on youtube, helped clear up some stuff (search Circle Line fruit machine on youtube)

ACE and whoever owns them now, for leaving FME alone, all these years.

GENERAL NOTES ABOUT LAYOUT

This is one machine I have been wanting to see for ages emulated and have mentioned it a few times. To avoid any confusion and to be clear, this layout is all my own work, with the exception of course for the roms/reels.

I've put as much detail as possible in the layout, but some section aren't quite right.

The layout is in cash jackpot mode, token input is enabled and I'm sure it can be made into token payout mode, if people ask on the forums. I did have a go but nothing I tried worked and it makes no difference to the gameplay.

To the far right, out of sight, are some additional lamps not used and some checkboxes, if needed.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Big thanks for this.  I really like the ACE machines, and this is a new one on me.  Particularly like the music, espec the board music 'Streets of London'.  This is very much playable and quickly got to £30.  Took a while to get any 'hidden treasures' on it and was wondering if it used that feature, but happily it does.  Well done mate, great machine !

• Like 1