Kings Club (BFM) [Dutch] 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kings Club
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I have upload a new machine.
This time I have made a game entirely out of self made photos and pictures from one of my own cabinets!
I like to present to you all the king of the club games ; The Kings Club

It includes:
- Large piggy bank
- Reserve bank
- Custom sounds
- 2 seperate games
- 1000 points maximum on the clubmeter.

I hope you all enjoy this beauty as I did making it!

Cheers, Dymies

image.png

Kings-Club(BFM)[Dutch]-B.JPG

image.png

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, Dymies said:

Maybe because it is a larger file ? This is a 4k res machine and made in MFME, why would there be a virus in it ? 👾

I don't know, it's the first time I've ever seen a virus warning using Opera when downloading files from here.

Alright, when I make a rar file it says it contains a virus. I am just doing this in Winrar.

I now made it in zip and it says it is clean. Strange ? Anyways I upload the zip now. please try ??

Edited by Dymies
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thank you, it seems it has resolved the issue! How strange that rar files show as a virus but zip files don't?!

I have used that method many times. I dont know why. Please leave me a review of the cabinet. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dymies said:

I have used that method many times. I dont know why. Please leave me a review of the cabinet. 😉

Will do.... have you downloaded my latest one? ;)

1 minute ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Will do.... have you downloaded my latest one? ;)

Yes ! I was wondering how you made the 7 segments. are those individual lamps? Very well done mate. Looks excellent on the lighting skills.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dymies said:

Yes ! I was wondering how you made the 7 segments. are those individual lamps? Very well done mate. Looks excellent on the lighting skills.

The cash amounts at the top you mean? If so, yes they are individual lamps, instead of the normal red numbers that are in most machines and with the help of Vectra666, I worked out how the lamps related to the display numbers. :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Yes, if you go in design mode. On the side are checkboxes for the hopper and level switchers. turn them off and on again and restart the machine.

The problem lies in mfme. It does not see the money when payed out and so a security measure is activated. Showing you the error Slide error 5 which is the tube for the 5 gulden coin. Old dutch money before the Euro.

Probably a combination of the rom and mfme.

Edited by Dymies
  • Like 1