Ace - Nudge Explosion 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ace - Nudge Explosion

Tech: sp.ACE

Enjoy this exploding game from ACE.

Due to missing sound roms, this game uses the sound rom from Cash Bowl, so there are missing samples in places, but on the whole it's only minor.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes.

Thanks to:

Wizard (RIP) for MFME

@Big Jfor testing.

The rom and image provider

Use MFME V20.1 only to play.

2118.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Daryl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you for the release...

This was a great slot back in the day, but looking back, it was a total waste of money to play lol

• Like 1
Link to review
SiH1978

cracking job on this ill be playing for hours worth noting for anyone whos unaware this features various number combinations i.e 123 from left to right (as cash bowl does) but what makes this unique is it also does number combination in revers right to left i.e 3,2,1 it has so many different things to learn iv been wanting to play this for years great memories of playing in my younger years.

Number combinations once nudged in (cancel if extra nudges left) are reel 1 for feature random reel 2 for random cash win and 3 for nudges if done with reverse number combinations it'll give skill options if i remember correctly.

hope this is helpful to those that dont know.

Thanks so much for the upload.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Zippy

· Edited by Big J

Very good playability factor as that could be because it is on 25p play, lots going on and to figure out as never played this before I don't think.

Cheers Chloe and a pleasure once again.

• Thanks 1
Link to review