Top Action (Barcrest) (Dutch) 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Top Action Dutch Barcrest (MPU4) machine from 1988.

Unknown image and rom provider.

Wizard (RIP) for MFME.

Have fun!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love this game. I had problems inserting a coin so when I looked into it, I changed it to epoch and it worked okay. :)

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it.

Thank you for this brilliant release :D

• Like 2

You're welcome :D

I'm enjoying finding these little things and learning myself how to fix them as it helps me learn more about how things work, like the lockout option. I didn't realise you could select it and when you pressed it, it wouldn't actually do anything, so if you lockout the pound entry, no matter how many times you use it, even if it's configured correctly, it won't insert the coin. :)

• Like 2

On 08/04/2021 at 19:40, Multi Retro Man said:

You're welcome :D

I'm enjoying finding these little things and learning myself how to fix them as it helps me learn more about how things work, like the lockout option. I didn't realise you could select it and when you pressed it, it wouldn't actually do anything, so if you lockout the pound entry, no matter how many times you use it, even if it's configured correctly, it won't insert the coin. :)

Tbh the only time that really comes in handy is on Autoplay, imagine doing a club machine and leaving it over night (or longer) to wake in the morning (or come back to it much later) and find out you have a mech alarm going off, several hours or longer wasted. I probably have thanked you for this already @Laylow but have another:D

• Like 2