PDX - Random Spin 'N' Win 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Firstly, Wizard is still missed and cherished by the use of his awesome emulator, that goes without saying and I feel it should be the first thing on everyone's "About" when releasing the first time after his sad release from this life.

Secondly, I just wanted to advise that I had seeked and obtained permission to release this soon after the original classic layout was released but out of respect for everyone involved with the classic layout, I decided to give it a while before I released this PDX layout :)

Finally, info and stuff as always:

Thanks to @andy-1 for the classic layout and providing me with the unlocked version :D I have been updating my Mame Roms recently and whilst it's almost finished, I wanted to do a layout that was quite easy to do and not take up too much time as some previous ones have. Normally when I get into something, I get bored quite quickly and go onto something else but doing PDX's is great as it gives me a chance to experiment with different things and allows my imagination to run away a little, while staying in the parameters of what should be done, as it's still a fruit machine at the end of the day.

I wanted to do a touchscreen type machine and then realised that it needed buttons, so I found an image of a red button that was angled (normal flat buttons didn't look right on the machine) so I used GIMP to change the colours and add writing to them.

I have provided a Mute version (Thanks to @andy-1 for his help with this, I knew how to add the sounds (I'd done this with Volcano) but not worked out how to actually remove them to make it Mute) and a sound version that used his previous Pink Panther sounds.

I didn't experience any issues whatsoever when I was creating the layout, despite it being unmuted (if that's a word).

Anyhow, apologies for my waffle here, I hope that you're all very well and hope you enjoy my PDX :D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.