Astra Party Time £15 30p Original 3 Player 2024 Updated Release 2.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello All,

Starting off 2024 with my third layout of the year I have been asked by players of MFME for a DX £15 Party Time - so here it is in my own updated cabinets, and supported by by previous release of the £8 in comments - thank you all for the amazing support and kind comments!

Top Box downsized and enhanced lamping, and included the 'rough' Confetti lamping which Astra missed out when released in 1998 post production, so included it for a unique effect.

Slaves resized to match my other upright Astra Multiplayers in sizing, all have new clearer buttons for MFME members, better quality belly glass artwork which is more vivid. Reels used Diamond Jackpots symbols as have the glasses, as kept it clearer and simple for high Jackpot releases to come*

Set to 30p £15 JP - 88%.

To load select master top box file, if any green borders on show use Function and F1 to clear.

Hope you all enjoy the refreshed layout! There is some brand new ASTRA layouts in the making so stay tuned.. and more revised ones as have better photos and resources to refresh some layouts back from MFME 5/6!! (Am working on them into February and March 2024)

With thanks to bullionbars2011 for beta testing for me too!

*£25 release to follow in coming days, due to great feedback

Peace - AstraLuke (YT AstraFruitMachineCollector)

Love to Wizard RIP for MFME

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this one. Not sure if anyone else had the issue but number 2 didn't load, so I manually loaded it and then linked them all again. Worked fine after that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this one. Not sure if anyone else had the issue but number 2 didn't load, so I manually loaded it and then linked them all again. Worked fine after that.

Sometimes comms do drop off occasionally - fingers crossed was a blip! 🙂

• Thanks 1