Super Fruit (JPM) (Dutch) 2.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Update!

Super Fruit Dutch JPM machine from 1987.

A big thank you to @RetroMan who has the original machine and was so kind to share awesome pictures and gameplay info!

Typical Dutch 80s machine who was very popular and fun to play.

Have fun!

Edited by Laylow

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Update!

Super Fruit Dutch JPM machine from 1987.

A big thank you to @RetroMan who has the original machine and was so kind to share awesome pictures and gameplay info!

Typical Dutch 80s machine who was very popular and fun to play.

Have fun!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Never played this before but what a great game this is. I love the sound effects and while I wasn't fully understanding what some things were doing at the start, I realised what was what.

I just wondered whether there's a lamp missing from the Mix and Match as the Match seems to only light up when you get it?

Other than that though, brililant release :D

Many thanks :)

• Like 1

Thanks, I never came that far, I will check it 🤣 Thanks for noticing (again)👍😁 Edit: Lamps are good, It's working in attract mode, so I have to play it first..

Edited by Laylow

DANG ! Laylow you're the best, this is one of the good days, im headed off to the cab now, and thank your wife from me 😉

• Like 1

Hardcore fruitmachine, it can take a lot of money, it can spit out a lot. The fruitmatrix and Superstap-games are good parts of this game 😊. The Lucky 7's can get a bit annoying. Good sounds and very nice to look at. A favorite of mine.

Well done! Thanks.

Yhe Mix and match buttons are switched....so when you choose mix he does match and vice versa.

Very well done thouhh!!

Greetings,

Bosminator