The Addmas Family Wdx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's my dx of the addams family by barcrest,quite a classic game now and still worth a punt if you find one,massive thanks to wizard for sorting the rgb led's out they are brill and look really good when active samson81 for the high res scan and wizard again for the new mfme. Short cuts are the usual.

USE MFME V 19.8 ONLY.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

I have finished

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely brilliant, better late than never although Haloween was a week ago! I have some fantastic custom sounds of coins dropping etc and button clicks from an original adams family machine. I've never seen this machine so could someone please explain the type of MPU5 cab this is in? I've only seen the types that have square buttons and the one that has a triangular start button and cancel button, and all the rest are rectangular-ish. I couldn't tell from the button clicks which cab this machine's in.

Link to review
Citizen Default

Wow, this is a fun one. Nice sound and effects and everything runs snappy. I'm still learning what all the features do and when to take them.

I've even managed to get a jackpot and almost got the 99 nudges once.

Give this one a try, there's plenty to do and the Addams Family sounds make it a fun "Blast from the Past".

• Like 1
Link to review