Recent Ebay Purchase - Positive review

Zakkieboy44

Hey Guys, just some info here in case it helps someone locate a suitable setup with a touch screen, after a fair bit of contemplation I pulled the trigger on the following 32" Touchscreen setup.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313764944813?hash=item490dd91bad:g:mZAAAOSwPuBhnMDM

Its early days, but overall very happy so far, negotiated a good deal, took delivery at the agreed time, great comms throughout.

Machine itself:

• Smaller than expected, which is a definite positive
  • Heavy , VERY, and I mean.... VERY
  • Screen, full 1080p, good condition (as is the rest of the unit)
  • CPU etc, i3 isnt going to win any awards, but comes with Wifi, and a few different ports USB, LAN, DVI, HDMI (its a custom board-not just a shoehorned PC) - 4GB RAM, has a spare slot for more , and uses M.2 for storage which leaves the SATA spare for a nice big slower drive.

Overall, im pleased - if anyone else is thinking about it, please do reach out and I will answer anything I can - The ebay guy is a top guy, very nice and approachable - if you want his direct contact drop me a PM, hes open to offers

Next jobs, a nice launcher for MFME and the hell of trying to get the touchscreen games like Hex Appeal working on Windows 10, for info It doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11!

20220115_143034.jpg

• Like 2