Autoplay button activation

GamerzSpinz

Hi to all, 

Does anyone know which dip switch activates the autoplay button on Cannonball Run Empire? I have had the second vaccination and my arm is so dead and sore i need autoplay to just sit and watch as i really cant handle aches and holding symbols. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.

• MrWhippy 2

its funny people who made these games refuse and ignore my question like arcades and bingo halls turn the autoplay button off. Tell me or i will revoke my donation on paypal and close my account until people who made these games start telling people how to activate the autoplay button. If not, BYEEEEEEE

• No 1
  • Do'h 1
  • MrWhippy 3

24 minutes ago, GamerzSpinz said:

its funny people who made these games refuse and ignore my question like arcades and bingo halls turn the autoplay button off. Tell me or i will revoke my donation on paypal and close my account until people who made these games start telling people how to activate the autoplay button. If not, BYEEEEEEE

Mate if you want to fuck off that is your problem but don't put pressure on anyone who don't want to answer your questions, it isn't compulsory to give an answer but you know what they say "If you don't like it you know where the door is", don't be a dick and show a bit of patience ffs. 

Don't make shitty demands here as it won't wash son.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, GamerzSpinz said:

Goodbye.  You will not be coming back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Reg said:

Note to all members - I cannot stop him trying to revoke his donation to support the site after he has already taken content.

He made the threat - he is simply gone, end of.

Taking the piss, lol I never saw that coming, apart from COVID is there another bug going around?

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GamerzSpinz said:

Tatti Byes................................

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, GamerzSpinz said:

:mess_180: what a ungrateful little prick.

10 hours ago, Reg said:

Goodbye.  You will not be coming back.

:clap:.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/05/2021 at 20:56, GamerzSpinz said:

Hi to all, 

Does anyone know which dip switch activates the autoplay button on Cannonball Run Empire? I have had the second vaccination and my arm is so dead and sore i need autoplay to just sit and watch as i really cant handle aches and holding symbols. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.

Sorry @GamerzSpinz, you had one crack of the whip, and after having this account for 2 months, you're out. You only get one chance here, and one chance only.

• Haha 2

Part of the SD368 Group