Bought a new computer (All in One)

Road Hog Mad

After going from a decent laptop (which blew up) to a terribly slow laptop which then beeps and doesn't do anything to a 4 year olds laptop with a dyslexic keyboard (chocolate, crisps and sticky things in keyboard) I have finally decided to buy a new PC. Well its not a PC or a laptop it's an All in One so it is actually probably a laptop lol.

Initially I was looking for a decent second hand laptop/all in one for around £400 but could I find one? No! The specs just didn't tick all of my boxes, so in the end after two days of looking I bought a new one off the Lenovo website, a AMD® Ryzen™ 7 4700U Processor (8 Cores / 8 Threads, 2.00 GHz, up to 4.10 GHz with Max Boost, 4 MB, 512GB SSD and 8GB of 3200MHZ ram (i'll stick another 8gb in when I get it).

Link here... IdeaCentre AIO 3 (24") | Space-saving 24" All-in-One | Lenovo UK the one for £599.03p.

What do you think?

Not after the best (can't afford it) but something half decent.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

After going from a decent laptop (which blew up) to a terribly slow laptop which then beeps and doesn't do anything to a 4 year olds laptop with a dyslexic keyboard (chocolate, crisps and sticky things in keyboard) I have finally decided to buy a new PC. Well its not a PC or a laptop it's an All in One so it is actually probably a laptop lol.

Initially I was looking for a decent second hand laptop/all in one for around £400 but could I find one? No! The specs just didn't tick all of my boxes, so in the end after two days of looking I bought a new one off the Lenovo website, a AMD® Ryzen™ 7 4700U Processor (8 Cores / 8 Threads, 2.00 GHz, up to 4.10 GHz with Max Boost, 4 MB, 512GB SSD and 8GB of 3200MHZ ram (i'll stick another 8gb in when I get it).

Link here... IdeaCentre AIO 3 (24") | Space-saving 24" All-in-One | Lenovo UK the one for £599.03p.

What do you think?

Not after the best (can't afford it) but something half decent.

thats still a decent lappy and am sure it will now run most things that didnt b4 hand