Need to upgrade

fits

1 hour ago, Big J said:

The only way tbh as w7 and 8 will soon be obsolete. 

its a shame Microsoft stopped making mobile phones, the old days where phone ran off windows 7 were the best where there was alternatives to google and Apple. Windows 7 and 8 are still used by gamers on PC so some people will still use Windows 7 and Windows 8 but turn their Internet connection off LOL, gamers alike a funny on our own ways lol   EG if i am playing a game on console and game developer sends a update i will pull internet cable out and finish what i am doing as updates ruin game saves and today that still happens so Windows does have a little bit more to go before Windows 10 is fully optimised :) 

• Like 1

I like to.play a lot of pinball on my iPad. 

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

It's still free. PM me and I'll explain how to do it.

Thank you. Sorry know what PM means I a dinosaur when it comes to computing. So any help is greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, GamerzSpinz said:

its a shame Microsoft stopped making mobile phones, the old days where phone ran off windows 7 were the best where there was alternatives to google and Apple. Windows 7 and 8 are still used by gamers on PC so some people will still use Windows 7 and Windows 8 but turn their Internet connection off LOL, gamers alike a funny on our own ways lol   EG if i am playing a game on console and game developer sends a update i will pull internet cable out and finish what i am doing as updates ruin game saves and today that still happens so Windows does have a little bit more to go before Windows 10 is fully optimised :) 

I use my iPad for must of things. I enjoy playing pinball and have lots of tables on it. 

3 hours ago, fits said:

I use my iPad for must of things. I enjoy playing pinball and have lots of tables on it. 

3 hours ago, fits said:

I like to.play a lot of pinball on my iPad. 

Thank you. Sorry know what PM means I a dinosaur when it comes to computing. So any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry what’s PM 

Top right of screen there’s a bell for notifications and a envelope click on the envelope,

then compose new message

type in the person your sending then the message to I.e slasher

then the topic title ie windows10 

finally a message about it then send

if you get a reply there’s usually a number showing there’s a message received 

Edited by vectra666
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

Top right of screen there’s a bell for notifications and a envelope click on the envelope,

then compose new message

type in the person your sending then the message to I.e slasher

then the topic title ie windows10 

finally a message about it then send

if you get a reply there’s usually a number showing there’s a message received 

Thank you

• Welcome 1