DX'Cellent

Sonic the Hedgehog DX - JPM - Impact

Pook

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/08/2021 at 16:38, Pook said:

Many thanks to @monkeyboypaul for supplying scans of the £8 decals for this machine I had updated the DX and uploaded an £8 version in the first post.

1454117335_sonic8.thumb.jpg.b694003e9e3f83f1ce61ebaef75695f1.jpg

Brilliant - amazing work! Glad I could finally contribute. 

About me: Arcade, Pinball & Fruit machine fan. 

At home: 7x Pinballs (90's to present day), Monopoly60th (£10), Indiana Jones (£8) & Sonic (£8).  

Looking for: Astra Bartops, Astra Reel Stampede, JPM Big50, Big Banker & Big Bucks.

44 minutes ago, monkeyboypaul said:

Brilliant - amazing work! Glad I could finally contribute. 

I'm giving the slot(£8 version) a good bashing but for some reason all wins above cash payouts are been blocked in the feature.

Ive ran around £120 through and still no sign of a jackpot or a token win.

The slot will give unlimited extra life's etc but will always ensure a sticky end is met lol.

Any body else have any similar problems with the slot?

I will try a ram reset and see if any joy after and post back in the forum.

Just very strange indeed!

Dave stated he had the slot jackpot in demo so is very strange how it is (preventing it almost), in real play!

Jay

9 minutes ago, gemini17 said:

I'm giving the slot(£8 version) a good bashing but for some reason all wins above cash payouts are been blocked in the feature.

Ive ran around £120 through and still no sign of a jackpot or a token win.

The slot will give unlimited extra life's etc but will always ensure a sticky end is met lol.

Any body else have any similar problems with the slot?

I will try a ram reset and see if any joy after and post back in the forum.

Just very strange indeed!

Dave stated he had the slot jackpot in demo so is very strange how it is (preventing it almost), in real play!

Jay

Had that problem with Chloe's BWB Monopoly and found out it was a checkbox (think it was 32 on that tech but most probably won't be on this one) blocking token wins, doubt if it is a dip though.

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Still waiting on an apology but I won't hold my breath 😗"

9 hours ago, Zippy said:

Had that problem with Chloe's BWB Monopoly and found out it was a checkbox (think it was 32 on that tech but most probably won't be on this one) blocking token wins, doubt if it is a dip though.

Read somewhere it could be Token sensor is set to low preventing it paying jackpot or token wins 

compare this to Indiana Jones for checkboxes etc had same problem on my oldie pdx bfm jumping jack flash £8 it wouldn’t or hardly gave jps tick a checkbox and finally eyeing its percentages 

3 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Read somewhere it could be Token sensor is set to low preventing it paying jackpot or token wins 

compare this to Indiana Jones for checkboxes etc had same problem on my oldie pdx bfm jumping jack flash £8 it wouldn’t or hardly gave jps tick a checkbox and finally eyeing its percentages 

Hi Vectra

So where is this in configuration-can then have a mess around with it.

It's had around £215 in now ,including £85 after ram reset and hardly paying at all!

Gives multiple extra life's etc but always kills you off at some point in the feature.

Any info appreciated.

Jay

38 minutes ago, gemini17 said:

Hi Vectra

So where is this in configuration-can then have a mess around with it.

It's had around £215 in now ,including £85 after ram reset and hardly paying at all!

Gives multiple extra life's etc but always kills you off at some point in the feature.

Any info appreciated.

Jay

Not a clue it won’t be in the configuration section but manually added on the side art somewhere

maybe @Pook can fix and and advice is what to add

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

Not a clue it won’t be in the configuration section but manually added on the side art somewhere

maybe @Pook can fix and and advice is what to add

Ok Vectra.

Be interesting to see if any other members have encountered the same gameplay.

Jay

On 12/08/2021 at 14:14, gemini17 said:

Ok Vectra.

Be interesting to see if any other members have encountered the same gameplay.

Jay

here's what i've found out compared to indi' layout the configuration for sonic is wrong the 50 should be a 1 as everytime you add a 20p token in it adds "50" to the in meter

also meter1 should be meter 3 to register £1/20p out correctly

also i've spotted a checkbox 71 ticked on indi but nowt on sonic what does that do? i'll check out untouchables see whats different compared to them both 

to add my popeye layout has various checkboxes not added to sonic me think should these be added too?

sonic.png

Untitled.png

Edited by vectra666
found meters incorrect

jackpot saan!! lol, it just rolled in.. £70 in mixture of tokens n pounds in had a few £5' wins out too beforehand

strange thing the refill, you can add £1's as normal but if you refill the tokens they add to the meter out thats why there's a odd 6 in the out (3xtokens)

Untitled.png

Edited by vectra666

50 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

jackpot saan!! lol, it just rolled in.. £70 in mixture of tokens n pounds in had a few £5' wins out too beforehand

strange thing the refill, you can add £1's as normal but if you refill the tokens they add to the meter out thats why there's a odd 6 in the out (3xtokens)

Untitled.png

Magic Vectra

I'l have a go with your method above but i'l prob feck it up. lol

But will get back to you-nice to see the jackpot.

And thanks for looking into problem.

Jay

46 minutes ago, gemini17 said:

Magic Vectra

I'l have a go with your method above but i'l prob feck it up. lol

But will get back to you-nice to see the jackpot.

And thanks for looking into problem.

Jay

Definitely change the meters to

meter 2-1 meter 3-1

meter4-1 meter 5-1

not sure on the checkboxes 64-71 I’ve added them but doubt they’ll do much

On 14/08/2021 at 15:07, vectra666 said:

Definitely change the meters to

meter 2-1 meter 3-1

meter4-1 meter 5-1

not sure on the checkboxes 64-71 I’ve added them but doubt they’ll do much

Hi Vectra

Changed the meters but still no joy!

Also noticing a glitch in the game when the lands on the 5th ?mark and you get a zoom!

It sometimes freezes as shown in my screen shot below.236531361_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.b43416ae36d1ddbedc189fec0b5a8edd.png

4 minutes ago, gemini17 said:

Hi Vectra

Changed the meters but still no joy!

Also noticing a glitch in the game when the lands on the 5th ?mark and you get a zoom!

It sometimes freezes as shown in my screen shot below.236531361_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.b43416ae36d1ddbedc189fec0b5a8edd.png

I’ve had that 

what about adding those checkboxs

sorted checkboxes out it does need no's 64-71 (not sure what no.66 is for but the refill for tokens work correctly now (don't add to out meter) and offered £5 token win on first board

just played £40 in from ram reset and it gave the top jackpot repeater twice (no repeat) gave the big money ring feature for a £8 plus repeat (16) offering token wins all the time left 110% out

Untitled.png

Edited by vectra666